This pandemic doesn’t seem like it will ever end and it’s a safe bet we’re all feeling burned out on it. With more than enough stress to go around don’t add lacking CEUs add to the list. We are here to help with our new Covid-19 Give Back CE Library 2.0! We’re combining two of our most popular Live Webinars Recordings Libraries from 2018 and 2020 into a single, super bundle that contains 48 hours of continuing education.
We’re including all modules from our Ethics in Schools Series with Dr. Jon Bailey and Challenging Behaviors in Schools Series with Dr. Ronnie Detrich. Additionally, find great content on ADHD, delivered by renowned ADHD expert, Dr. Ronald T. Brown, Collaboration, Supervision, ADHD, Motivational Interviewing, and a critical soft skill often missed – Professionalism and Communication.
You’ll get hours of exceptional learning content, delivered by preeminent names in their respective fields, which will expand the knowledge of any clinician supporting individuals with Autism, ADHD, and other neurodiverse needs across the age spectrum from early intervention to adulthood, populations/diagnoses, and settings.
This library includes the following recorded titles:
2018 Webinar Recordings Library ($399 Value!)
1. Ethics in Schools: Review of Ethics Landscape with Dr. Jon Bailey, BCBA-D
2. Ethics Code in Action: Section 5 Supervision and Related Scenarios
3. Ethics in Schools: Program Modifications with Jon Bailey, PhD, BCBA-D
4. Ethics in Schools: Best Practices with Jon Bailey, PhD, BCBA-D
5. Ethics Code in Action: Sections 1.0 to 3.0 Ethics of Fraudulent Billing
6. Ethics of Medicaid Fraud with Jon Bailey, PhD, BCBA-D
7. Ethics of Medicaid Fraud: Scenarios and Q&A with Dr. Jon Bailey, BCBA-D
8. Developing Essential Foundational Repertoires in Supervisees
9. ADD/ADHD Training Series: Q&A with Dr. Ronald T. Brown, PhD
10. ADHD Literature Review Webinar: Treatment of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: Overview of the Evidence
11. Ethics in Schools: Compliance: Opportunities and Challenges in Adhering to the BACB Ethics Code in School-Based Settings
12. SLP & ABA Collaboration Series: Using Collaboration to Generate Best Outcomes… Quicker
2020 Webinar Recordings Library ($399 Value)
1. ASHA and BACB Ethics for Collaboration and Tele-Health
2. Addressing Challenging Behaviors Ethically in Schools Module 1: How to Maximize the Value and Facilitate Collaboration Across Service Providers
3. Addressing Challenging Behaviors Ethically in Schools Module 2: Must-have Skills (and Understanding) for School-based BCBAs and Other Service Providers
4. Addressing Challenging Behaviors Ethically in Schools Module 3: Assessing Problem Behaviors in Schools and Developing a BIP Implementation Team
5. Addressing Challenging Behaviors in Schools: Q&A with Dr. Ronnie Detrich
6. Deep Dive: Assessing Problem Behaviors in Schools and Developing a BIP Implementation Team Review of Data
7. Addressing Challenging Behaviors Ethically in Schools Module 4: Using ABA Programming in Schools in a Collaborative Model to Begin to Manage Problem Behaviors
8. Challenging Behaviors in Schools Q&A II with Dr. Ronnie Detrich
9. Addressing Challenging Behaviors Ethically in Schools Module 5: Maintaining Treatment Integrity and Thorough Data Analysis
10. How to Stop Talking and Start Communicating with Motivational Interviewing: A Behavior Therapist Guide on How to Effectively Collaborate with Caregivers
11. Building Soft Skills: Communication & Professionalism in the Digital World
12. Motivational Interviewing: Strategies to Decrease Resistance and Increase Buy-in
Each purchase corresponds to 1 user license/access. Only the user assigned to a subscription will be able to access the training and obtain CEUs from the webinars.
For cancellations and refunds, please see our policy HERE.