LEVEL: Intermediate to Advanced
Continuing Education Eligibility (Included): APA® – 24 General (Home Study)
Psychologists lead challenging lives. If there’s not enough time in a day to provide services, where do you find the time to continue to hone in your skills and stay on top of new developments?
That’s where we come in! With our Video & Audio CE Library for Psychologists & Mental Health Professionals, you can access exceptional on-demand video content that allows you to meet your general (home-study) CE requirements from your office, home or wherever you happen to be, easily and cost-effectively.
The Video & Audio CE Library for Psychologists & Mental Health Professionals 12-month subscription includes:
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: 4 CEs
- ADHD Training Webinar Series- Module 1:ADHD Assessment and Diagnosis Across Settings (2 Hours)
- ADHD Training Webinar Series- Module 2: ADHD Management- Psychopharmacology ( 2 Hours)
Behavior: 4 CEs
- Decreasing Problem Behavior with a FBA: Part 1 (2 Hours)
- Decreasing Problem Behavior with a FBA: Part 2 – The Intervention and Behavior Support Plan (2 Hours)
Collaboration: 4 CEs
- Multidisciplinary Collaboration Series- Module 1: IEP Team Multidisciplinary Collaboration (2 Hours)
- Multidisciplinary Collaboration Series- Module 4: Psychologists & ABA (2 Hours)
Evidence-Based Interventions: 4 CEs
- Video Modeling and Video Prompting as a Treatment Intervention (2 Hours)
- Active Student Responding: Increasing Learner’s Motivation and Self-Monitoring (2 Hours)
Social Skills & Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD): 4 CEs
- Social Skills Part 1: Toddler to Preschool Social Skills (2 Hours)
- Social Skills Part 2: Elementary Social Skills Predictors of Future Success (2 Hours)
Transition: 4 CEs
- Transition in Practice Series with Dr. Peter Gerhardt: Planning for Transition (Middle School to High School) (4 Hours)
- Each purchase corresponds to 1 user license/access. Only the user assigned to a subscription will be able to access the CE eligible course and obtain CE(U)s from the course.
- This subscription is valid for 12 months from the date of registration.
Financial – Presenters may be employees of Step By Step, or under an independent contractual agreement with Special Learning and/or as Special Learning’s strategic partner. Presenters and researchers may or may not received honorarium financial compensation.
Non-Financial – No relevant non-financial relationships exist. Special Learning, publisher of products for SLPs, BCBAs, and other professionals, and Special Learning or Step By Step funded these training webcasts.
If you have any questions or require special assistance, please contact us directly at Contact@ProfessionalCEUS.com
Professional CEUs is dedicated to providing quality, on-demand CE opportunities to behavioral health professionals who serve individuals in underprivileged and underserved communities. It is our mission to provide unequivocal Audio and Video-based learning so no Professional goes without Exceptional Continuing Education. Through our associates, we can fulfill our mission and provide continuing education credits from numerous professionals.
For cancellations and refunds, please see our policy HERE.