CEU: 2 BACB Ethics or Learning
Perhaps more than any other section of the code, Supervision has the greatest impact on the readiness and effectiveness of new BCBAs entering the field. Quality supervision has the potential to create the next generation of BCBAs with the ability to represent the field of behavior analysis in a positive light. Conversely, poor supervision provides the risk of creating BCBAs with the potential to perpetuate negative perceptions of the field of behavior analysis and to damage the reputation of quality behavior analysts around the world. In this session, we will explore the operational definition of a good supervisor and how to develop and implement an effective supervision program.
- Understand the positive and negative impact of supervision.
- Understand key elements of quality supervision programs.
- Learn key target skills, both hard and soft, that BCBA candidates must possess in order to be successful across all settings – clinic, school, and home.
- Learn how to shape critical soft skills and hard skills of BCBA candidates.
Presenter: Jon Bailey, PhD., BCBA-D
- Each purchase corresponds to 1 user license/access. Only the user assigned to a subscription will be able to access the recorded version and obtain CEUs from the webinars.
- Access to the recorded version is valid for 1 month.
MANDATORY DISCLAIMER: The Behavior Analyst Certification Board (“BACB”) does not sponsor, approve or endorse Professional CEUs, the materials, information or sessions identified herein.
For cancellations and refunds, please see our policy HERE.