2 BACB Learning CEU
2 QABA General CEU
Oftentimes, Behavior Analysts find themselves providing services in the school setting whether it is as a District Level Behavior Analyst, Behavior Specialist, or consultant. A common thread that is documented and has shown minimal progress for students is the confounding environmental variables that are found in the school setting. Such variables include the school structure and culture, motivation, and lack of resources. Due to these constraints, BCBAs find it difficult to maneuver to ethically address challenging behaviors in school settings. Without a full understanding of the parameters and context of the school and its systems, the positive behavioral change will be limited and ultimately the student receiving services will not reach his/her highest level of independence.
Special Learning, Inc with the renowned expert of Problem Behaviors in School Settings, Dr. Ronnie Detrich targeted this topic and uncovered the key successes to facilitate collaboration in the school setting and in turn started the process to effectively address problem behaviors presented by students we serve.
With Dr. Detrich’s 5+ decades of experience in providing ABA in educational settings and guest panelists, this 2-hour webinar provided the knowledge and tools for Providers to set-the-stage and utilized systematic effective approach to collaborate with school administration, educators, and other therapists prior, during, and after the Assessment and implementation of Behavior Plan to achieve the greatest outcomes and reduce problem behaviors in schools. During this webinar, participants were encouraged to submit questions and received real-time answers from the experts.
Date: Wednesday, March 11th, 2020
Price: $79 (includes 30-day access to the recording of the LIVE event and CEUs)
Learning Objectives and Outcomes:
- List establishing operations for school administrators to request ABA services for a student and the process by which to obtain ABA services.
- Identify common problem behaviors and the topography for students who requested ABA services.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the roles and responsibilities of Administrators, Educators, Behavior Analysts and specialists, Speech-Language Pathologists, ESE Department personnel, etc. in the school system.
- Identify objective key drivers such as success measures and metrics for schools vs behavioral providers.
- Develop a systematic approach when working in schools to achieve the highest level of collaboration amongst the professionals to ultimately serve the student presenting with problem behaviors.
Each purchase corresponds to 1 user license/access. Only the user assigned to a subscription will be able to participate in the lives, receive the recorded version and obtain CEUs from the webinars.
Access to the recorded version is valid for 1 month.
MANDATORY DISCLAIMER: The Behavior Analyst Certification Board (“BACB”) does not sponsor, approve or endorse Special Learning, the materials, information, or sessions identified herein.
If you are seeking QABA CEs, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For cancellations and refunds, please see our policy HERE.