BACB: 2 Learning
(QABA®) 2 General (In-person)
APA: 2 General (Home Study)
COVID has completely reshaped the world that we have been living in for the past 12 months and brought with it changes and unintended consequences that have profoundly changed the lives of almost every single person in the world. For individuals with autism and other special needs, and those responsible for providing care, education, and services to support their growth and development, those changes have been even more pronounced.
While many in the education and healthcare field have adopted and adapted to methods of delivering services remotely in some form or another, very little attention has been paid to the impact of COVID on mental health-related issues. In our upcoming LIVE Webinar – Impact of Covid on Mental Health (LIVE 4/21/21) – you will learn from Dr. Debbie Coehlo, Ph.D., C-PNP, CMHS, CFLE, and our panelists as we begin discussion identify the impact of COVID on Mental Health and address simple strategies yet effective to mitigate the symptoms in home, school, and clinic-based settings.
Date: Wednesday, April 21st, 2021
Time: 3:00pm to 5:00 pm CENTRAL
Subject Matter Expert(s):
Dr. Debbie Coehlo, Ph.D., C-PNP, PMHS, CFLE
Dr. Ronnie Detrich, PhD
Learning Objectives and Outcomes:
- List the 5 most commonly observed mental health-related issues that can directly be tied to “living in the COVID world.”
- Describe the mental health-related effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on different personality traits (introverts and extroverts)
- Explain how Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACES) impact COVID-related mental health issues.
- Contrast the impact(s) of COVID 19 on education and skill acquisition of individuals with specific disabilities and neurotypical individuals
- List 5 strategies that can be used to promote childhood resiliency.
- Select 5 strategies that can be used to combat the negative mental health effects of COVID in children, caregivers, educators, and health providers.
Each purchase corresponds to 1 user license/access. Only the user assigned to a subscription will be able to participate in the lives, receive the recorded version and obtain CEUs from the webinars.
Access to the recorded version is valid for 1 month.
QABA Approved CE Provider
MANDATORY DISCLAIMER: The Behavior Analyst Certification Board (“BACB”) does not sponsor, approve or endorse Special Learning, the materials, information, or sessions identified herein.
For cancellations and refunds, please see our policy HERE.