BACB 3 Supervision, Ethics or Learning
(QABA®) – 3 General, Supervision or Ethics
APA: 3 General (Home Study)
Topics covered include:
- Review of Ethics Code 5.0: Ethics of Supervision in the Field of Behavior Analysis
- Short-term and long-term Implications of supervision practices
- Barriers to effective supervision
- Review of current supervision practices
- Best practice model for BCBA / BCaBA and RBT Supervision
- Considerations when providing supervision
- Review of BCaBA supervision requirement
- Review of RBT supervision requirement
- Each purchase corresponds to 1 user license/access. Only the user assigned to a subscription will be able to access the CE eligible course and obtain CE(U)s from the course.
- This subscription is valid for 12 months from the date of registration.
Financial – Presenters may be employees of Step By Step or under an independent contractual agreement with Special Learning and/or as Special Learning’s strategic partner. Presenters and researchers may or may not receive honorarium financial compensation.
Non-Financial – No relevant non-financial relationships exist. Special Learning, publisher of products for SLPs, BCBAs, and other professionals, and Special Learning or Step By Step funded these training webcasts.
If you have any questions or require special assistance, please contact us directly at Contact@ProfessionalCEUS.com
QABA Approved CE Provider
MANDATORY DISCLAIMER: The Behavior Analyst Certification Board (“BACB”) does not sponsor, approve or endorse Special Learning, the materials, information, or sessions identified herein.
Professional CEUs is dedicated to providing quality, on-demand CE opportunities to behavioral health professionals who serve individuals in underprivileged and underserved communities. It is our mission to provide unequivocal Audio and Video-based learning so no Professional goes without Exceptional Continuing Education. Through our associates, we can fulfill our mission and provide continuing education credits from numerous professionals.
For cancellations and refunds, please see our policy HERE.