LEVEL: All levels
Continuing Education Eligibility (Included):
(BACB®) 2 Type II
(QABA®) 2 General (In-person)
There is no question that 2020 and 2021 continue to highlight how important it is to work collaboratively to solve problems, lean on co-workers and teammates for balance, and ensure that everyone is part of the process – whether it is providing wraparound supports for clients, working with community partners, or building internal capacity as an agency. Teamwork and collaboration are foundational to professional success!
Being an effective team member, supervisor, or leader is also impacted by the ways in which we involve all stakeholders from co-workers to clients and caregivers. Learn how you can cultivate an environment and culture of belonging through collaborative and inclusive practices.
Date: Wednesday, June 23, 2021
Time: 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm Central
SME: Jenna Sage, PhD, BCBA
Panelist: Manya Ralkowski, EdS, BCBA/LBA
- List professional competencies as they align the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) and the Ethics Standards for Healthcare Professionals
- Define the target skills of two professional competencies as it relates to quality of care and to maximize employability
- Analyze the inclusiveness of situational examples of how staff behaviors impact client, employee, and organizational outcomes and the correlation to ethical code
- Examine elements of inclusive activities that directly impact healthcare agency customer satisfaction and outcomes
- Describe the impacts of culturally responsive practices and how they influence quality of life for clients and staff
- Develop a task list of target skills to ensure collaborative and inclusive practices that can be utilized for recruiting, hiring, onboarding, and professional development of care staff
Each purchase corresponds to 1 user license/access. Only the user assigned to a subscription will be able to participate in the lives, receive the recorded version, and obtain CEUs from the webinars.
Access to the recorded version is valid for 1 month.
MANDATORY DISCLAIMER: The Behavior Analyst Certification Board® (“BACB”) does not sponsor, approve or endorse Special Learning, the materials, information, or sessions identified herein.
For cancellations and refunds, please see our policy HERE.
We thank you for continuing to seek the most relevant and new findings in the professional fields that serve the Autism and Special Needs Communities. We respect everyone’s data and do not sell to 3rd parties. If you would like to discontinue receiving emails from us, you can unsubscribe at any time. Please be aware that if you choose to unsubscribe you will no longer receive any cutting edge, evidence-based, and expert content along with specials directly to your inbox.