Continuing Education Eligibility (Included):
2 BACB Supervision or Type II (Learning) or Ethics
2 QABA General or Supervision or Ethics
The ethical considerations in practicing in our field should be a topic discussed throughout each supervisory period along with providing ongoing and effective performance feedback. This, in turn, will continue to shape the next generation of practitioners and continue to support our growing field, and ensure the efficacy of applied behavior analysis.
- Identify and describe components of performance feedback
- Describe objectives of supervision in behavioral terms
- Define effective supervision with respect to supervision and oversight
- List methods of evaluation based on client performance
- List methods of evaluation based on staff/supervisee performance
- Describe methods of supervision fidelity
- Identify and describe ways of providing feedback
- Identify and describe ethics as behavioral skill set
- Identify and describes ways to teach and evaluate ethical behavior
Please note: If you are seeking the initial supervision coursework, please scroll down to the bottom and select the series to meet the mandated initial curriculum criteria.
This session is part of our Behavior Analyst Supervision Webinar Training Series 2.0 which contains 6 individual modules (4 of which are recorded) that provide 7 hours of training. And 2 additional LIVE Webinar modules on Ethics with Dr. Jon Bailey, BCBA-D, and our LIVE What Makes a Great Supervisor brings the total training hours to 11.
MANDATORY DISCLAIMER: The Behavior Analyst Certification Board (“BACB”) does not sponsor, approve or endorse Special Learning, the materials, information, or sessions identified herein.
For cancellations and refunds, please see our policy HERE.