Want to supervise RBTs, BCaBAs, and Behavior Analyst Candidates? Complete the mandatory course to become a Supervisor with a focus on ethics and what it entails to be a Minimal Viable Clinician (MVC).
**This training program is based on the BACB Supervisor Training Curriculum Outline (2.0) but is offered independent of the BACB.
According to the BACB, effective November 1, 2019, the 8-hour supervision training must be based on the new curriculum Supervisor Training Curriculum Outline (2.0). Our Behavior Analyst Supervision Webinar Training Series 2.0 not only meets but exceeds the requirements to support the field in the continued training of Minimal Viable Clinicians and the next generation of behavioral practitioners and technicians.
The Behavior Analyst Supervision Webinar Training Series 2.0 contains 6 individual modules (5 of which are recorded) that provide 9 hours of training. And 1 additional LIVE What Makes a Great Supervisor brings the total training hours to 12. This webinar series is eligible for 12 Supervision or 12 Learning (Type II CEs).
The goal of this supervision series was to exceed the minimum requirements set forth in the Supervision Curriculum 2.0. We accomplished this by beginning with a LIVE Webinar that lays the foundation with a module on What Makes a Great Supervisor?
While our recommended training sequence offers the most logical path to learning, we used a modular approach to this course creation, to enable BCBAs the flexibility to view any of the 6 modules in a sequence that deviates from the recommended path.
RECORDINGS OF LIVE WEBINARS ARE AVAILABLE 7 TO 10 DAYS AFTER THE LIVE EVENT (30-Day Access)
Continuing Education Eligibility (Included):
- (BACB®) – 12 Supervision or 12 Learning (Type II)
- (QABA®) – 12 General
Topics in this series include:
- Supervision Webinar Training Series: What Makes a Great Supervisor (Recorded)
- Module 1: Nuts and Bolts: Changes in BCBA Supervision Requirements (Recorded)
- Module 2: Nuts and Bolts of BCBA Candidate and RBT Supervision (Recorded)
- Module 3: Behavior Skills Training /Parent Training (Recorded)
- Module 4: Ethics and Performance Feedback (Recorded)
- Supervision Webinar Series: Developing Essential Foundational Repertoires in Supervisees (Recorded)
For cancellations and refunds, please see our policy HERE.