Continuing Education Eligibility (Included):
BACB – 34 Type II, Ethics, and Supervision
QABA – 34 General, Ethics, and Supervision
Just like our clients, learning is an ongoing life-long adventure. Behavior Analysts and professionals need to continue to grow their knowledge too. As a Behavior Analyst continues to remain in the field, it becomes harder and harder to find new content to maintain their certifications outside of attending conferences.
That’s where we come in! With our Level 2 CE Library for Behavior Analysts, you can access more new content that allows you to meet your CE re-certification requirement from your office, home, or wherever you happen to be, easily and cost-effectively without worrying if you have already taken those seminars.
Continue your knowledge while earning CEs in several domains such as:
- Behavior and Clinical Applications
- ADHD and Psychopharmacology
- Ethics with Dr. Jon Bailey, BCBA-D
- Applying Ethics in School Systems
- Multidisciplinary Collaboration
- Ethics of Organizations & OBM
- RBT® Ethics Code & Scenarios
Our Level 2 CE Library for Behavior Analysts continues to offer the following benefits:
- Meet most of your BACB CE requirements in one library!
- 24×7 Unlimited access to all training webinars
- Available on computer and mobile devices
- 100% CEU processing included
- Digital CEU certificates available immediately (upon demonstrating mastery)
- Dedicated customer support team
The ADVANCED CE Library for Behavior Analysts (12-Month Access) includes 32 CEU hours of training on these topics:
1. Treating Food Refusal & Selectivity in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders: A Review – 2 (Type II) Learning, General (Home-study)
2. Must-Have Social Skills for Adolescents and Adults: Part 1 – 2 (Type II) Learning, General (Home-study)
3. Mand Training Across Modalities: Effective Methods to Teach Functional Communication – 2 (Type II) Learning, General (Home-study)
4. Video Modeling and Video Prompting as a Treatment Intervention – 2 (Type II) Learning, General (Home-study)
5. Active Learning Responding: Increase Learner’s Motivation and Self-Monitoring – 2 (Type II) Learning, General (Home-study)
6. Ethics Training – Ethics of Supervision in the Field of Applied Behavior Analysis – 2 (Type II) Learning, General (Homestudy)
7. Ethics in Schools: Review of Ethics Landscape with Jon Bailey, BCBAD – 2 (Type II) Learning, General (Home-study)
8. Ethics of Private Equity (PE) in ABA – 2 (Type II) Learning, General (Home-study)
9. ADHD Assessment and Diagnosis Across Settings Redone – 2 (Type II) Learning, General (Home-study)
10. ADHD Management: Psychopharmacology – 2 (Type II) Learning, General (Home-study)
11. Organizational Ethics & OBM: Best Practices in Performance Management with Jon Bailey and Aubrey Daniels – 2 (Type II) Learning, General (Home-study)
12. Multidisciplinary Collaboration Series- Module 2: SLP & ABA – 2 (Type II) Learning, General (Home-study)
13. Multidisciplinary Collaboration Series- Module 3: EDUCATORS & ABA – 2 (Type II) Learning, General (Home-study)
14. Organization Ethics & OBM Webinar Series-Module 3: Best Practices in Billing – 2 (Type II) Learning, General (Home-study)
15. RBT® Ethics Code & Scenarios-Q & A (for RBTs) with Dr. Jon Bailey BCBA-D – 2 (Type II) Learning, General (Homestudy)
16. Multidisciplinary Collaboration Series Module 4: Psychologist and ABA Collaboration – 2 (Type II) Learning, General (Home-study)
17. Organizational Ethics & OBM Webinar Series-Module 1: Common Organizational Ethical Dilemmas – 2 (Type II) Learning, General (Home-study)
- CE’s claimed on any training completed can only be claimed once. If you repeat training you’ve already claimed CEs on, you won’t be able to claim the CEUs again. Please ensure you have not already completed and claimed the CEs for training modules included in this CE library before purchase. Want to customize your training? You can build your own CE library HERE.
- Each purchase corresponds to 1 user license/access. Only the user assigned to a subscription will be able to access the training and obtain CEUs from the webinars.
- The license code is valid to activate for 3 months.
MANDATORY DISCLAIMER: The Behavior Analyst Certification Board (“BACB”) does not sponsor, approve or endorse Professional CEUs, the materials, information, or sessions identified herein.
For cancellations and refunds, please see our policy HERE.