BACB: 4 Learning CEU
QABA: 4 CEU
APA CEU Eligibility: 4 General (CESA/Live and Home Study)
During this 4 hours session of our Planning for Transition (Middle School and High School Transitions), we explored the following areas:
- Reviewed the Transition Framework Model
- Identified main transition phases and benefits of developing and implementing a high-level transition life plan
- Discussed main considerations to address during Middle School and High School Transition
- Reviewed how to plan for the transition from Middle School to High School, including what needs to be addressed and by whom?
- Discussed appropriate timeframe to change focus from academic to independent living skills and identification of critical skills
- Discussed benefits of identifying and incorporating daily living skills during the early intervention (elementary school)
- Reviewed the key elements of a well-written transition IEP and how to run an effective IEP meeting
- Each purchase corresponds to 1 user license/access. Only the user assigned to a subscription will be able to access the CE eligible course and obtain CE(U)s from the course.
- This subscription is valid for 12 months from the date of registration.
Financial – Presenters may be employees of Step By Step or under an independent contractual agreement with Special Learning and/or as Special Learning’s strategic partner. Presenters and researchers may or may not receive honorarium financial compensation.
Non-Financial – No relevant non-financial relationships exist. Special Learning, publisher of products for SLPs, BCBAs, and other professionals, and Special Learning or Step By Step funded these training webcasts.
If you have any questions or require special assistance, please contact us directly at Contact@ProfessionalCEUS.com
QABA Approved CE Provider
MANDATORY DISCLAIMER: The Behavior Analyst Certification Board (“BACB”) does not sponsor, approve or endorse Special Learning, the materials, information, or sessions identified herein.
Professional CEUs is dedicated to providing quality, on-demand CE opportunities to behavioral health professionals who serve individuals in underprivileged and underserved communities. It is our mission to provide unequivocal Audio and Video-based learning so no Professional goes without Exceptional Continuing Education. Through our associates, we can fulfill our mission and provide continuing education credits from numerous professionals.
For cancellations and refunds, please see our policy HERE.