BCBA CEUs: 18 CEUs (14 General, 2 Ethics, and 2 Supervision)
18 APA CEUs
18 QABA CEUs (14 General, 2 Ethics, and 2 Supervision)
Imagine being able to learn directly from leading experts and trailblazers from the fields of ABA, OBM, Psychology, and Medicine. Other than listening to experts of this caliber speak at various industry conferences, most people rarely get an opportunity to learn in-depth from Dr. Jon Bailey (ethics), Dr. Peter Gerhardt (transition), Dr. Ronnie Detrich (challenging behaviors in schools), Dr. Jim Partington (ABLLS and Language), Dr. Aubrey Daniels (OBM), Dr. Ronald T. Brown (ADHD and Psychopharmacology) and Dr. Debbie Coehlo (ADHD, Psychopharmacology and Mental Health).
With our Master’s CE Library, you now have an opportunity to add to your knowledge base by learning directly from these industry experts on very diverse topics (including ethics and supervision). This 18-hour sampler collection has been created from the live training webinar training that we have conducted with these distinguished experts to allow you the opportunity to expand your knowledge and earn your CEs from the comfort of your own home.
The titles include:
- Psychopharmacology: Diagnosis and Assessment (Dr. Ronald T. Brown and Dr. Debbie Coehlo) – 2 hours
- ADHD: Behavioral Strategies Across Settings (Dr. Ronald T. Brown and Dr. Debbie Coehlo) – 2 hours
- Ethics of Compassionate Mandated Reporting Across Disciplines (Dr. Debbie Coehlo) – 2 hours
- OBM: Best Practices in Performance Management (Dr. Jon Bailey and Dr. Aubrey Daniels) – 2 hours (Supervision)
- Best Practices in Ethical Supervision (Dr. Jon Bailey) – 2 hours (Ethics)
- Must-have Skills for School-based BCBAs & Other Service Providers (Dr. Ronnie Detrich) 2 hours
- Planning for Transition: Middle School to High School (Dr. Peter Gerhardt) – 4 hours
- Comprehensive Instructional-based Language Programs (Dr. Jim Partington) – 2 hours
MANDATORY DISCLAIMER: The Behavior Analyst Certification Board (“BACB”) does not sponsor, approve or endorse Professional CEUs, the materials, information, or sessions identified herein.
For cancellations and refunds, please see our policy HERE.