ADD and ADHD are conditions that can be effectively managed with the use of proper strategies. Evidence has shown that by using a proper combination of medication management and behavioral strategies, persons with ADD/ADHD can be given an opportunity to achieve their highest level of functioning. But what constitutes “proper combination?” How do you monitor this? Does this change over time?
Like any other condition, early detection and intervention are key to future success. In our ADD/ADHD Webinar series with Dr. Ronald T. Brown, a renowned ADHD expert, we will demystify ADD/ADHD so that parents, teachers, clinicians, and other care providers can learn about medication and behavioral strategies to help individuals with ADD/ADHD reach their greatest level of functioning.
10 BACB Learning CEU
10 QABA CEU
APA CEU Eligibility 10 General (CESA/Live and Home Study)
Webinar Titles Included:
- ADHD Assessment and Diagnosis Across Settings – Recorded
- ADHD Management: Psychopharmacology – Recorded
- ADHD Management: Behavioral Strategies Across Setting – Recorded
- ADHD Management Strategies for Adolescents and Adults – Recorded
- ADHD Strategies: Family Training and Involvement – Recorded
For cancellations and refunds, please see our policy HERE.