This course is currently closed
Reminder: You NEED to watch the entire video before you take the quiz. This is REQUIRED for your Continuing Education Units to be accepted by the Certification Board.
- Describe Behavioral Skills Training (BST) and it’s necessary components as it relates to supervision and oversight.
- Define and summarize research in staff training using BST
- Identify examples of the use of BST to train in the following supervision skill areas:
- Fundamental behavioral change procedures
- Specialized procedures
- Data collection and analyses
- Case conceptualization