Reminder: You NEED to watch the entire video before you take the quiz. This is REQUIRED for your Continuing Education Units to be accepted by the Certification Board.
Psychopharmacology and ADHD Lesson Presentation
In this webinar, we focus on evidence-based assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of ADHD, emphasizing behavioral and psychopharmacological strategies. Research has shown year after year that the combination of behavioral and psychopharmacology has been the most effective in reaching positive treatment outcomes. We also discuss and dispel myths surrounding ADHD and discuss the negative outcomes if a child is left untreated. We also explore how ADHD is often diagnosed along with other disorders, including learning disabilities, mood disorders, Autism Spectrum Disorders, anxiety, and depression.
- Psychopharmacology Module 2 ADHD Data Sheet ABC Chart
- Psychopharm Module 2 Data Sheet Behavior Assessment Interview Form
- ADHD - Materials Stars Reinforcement
- Making Friends – Manners
- Emotion Regulation – Self Awareness/Evaluation
- Psychopharm Module 2 ADHD Datasheet Scatterplot Data Sheet
- Environmental Survey – School Environments
- Environmental Survey – Home Environments
- Environmental Survey – Classroom Environments
- Social Conflict Resolution – Social Communication
- Module 2: Psychopharmacology & ADHD Credit to the resource