Reminder: You NEED to watch the entire video before you take the quiz. This is REQUIRED for your Continuing Education Units to be accepted by the Certification Board.
- Describe Ethics Continuing Education Requirements for respective discipline (ASHA, BACB)
- Access the Code of Ethics and describe the process of reporting ethical violations to ASHA/BACB
- Identify potential ethical dilemmas given a case study
- Apply an ethical decision-making model to contrived and actual case studies that involve ethical dilemmas
- List the ethical considerations of tele-treatment and its impact on service delivery
- Identify 3 areas for collaboration between SLPs and BCBAs