This course is currently closed
Reminder: You NEED to watch the entire video before you take the quiz. This is REQUIRED for your Continuing Education Units to be accepted by the Certification Board.
Learning Objectives & Outcomes:
- Participants will be able to describe the dimensions of treatment integrity.
- Participants will be able to follow a practical decision model for assessing the dimensions of treatment integrity.
- Participants will be able to apply a pragmatic decision model for when to improve treatment integrity and when to change an intervention.
- Participants will learn to describe the various dimensions of behavior.
- Participants will learn to make pragmatic decisions about which dimension of the behavior to measure in given situations
- Participants will learn considerations of measures that are necessary so that the measure is sensitive to change and meaningful.