This course is currently closed
Reminder: You NEED to watch the entire video before you take the quiz. This is REQUIRED for your Continuing Education Units to be accepted by the Certification Board.
Lesson Presentation Lesson Presentation
- List cultural considerations that interfere and/or promote cross-collaboration within schools.
- Acknowledge cultural norms across different races, religions, cultures and languages and how-to create
programming to incorporate such, by promoting individual cultural needs and sensitivity.
- Develop common behavior reduction procedures that are conducive in the learning environment,
implementable in the school setting, and achieve behavioral outcomes.
- Develop strategies to overcome common barriers that arise in implementation of behavior intervention
- Assess the pros and cons of different measurement procedures in the school setting and develop the
most effective procedure and type of data display
- Develop a systematic collaborative-team approach during the Behavioral Plan development through
implementation which also encourages feedback from all parties involved.