- List cultural considerations that interfere and/or promote cross-collaboration within schools.
- Acknowledge cultural norms across different races, religions, cultures and languages and how-to create
programming to incorporate such, by promoting individual cultural needs and sensitivity.
- Develop common behavior reduction procedures that are conducive in the learning environment,
implementable in the school setting, and achieve behavioral outcomes.
- Develop strategies to overcome common barriers that arise in implementation of behavior intervention
- Assess the pros and cons of different measurement procedures in the school setting and develop the
most effective procedure and type of data display
- Develop a systematic collaborative-team approach during the Behavioral Plan development through
implementation which also encourages feedback from all parties involved.