LEVEL: Intermediate to Advanced
Continuing Education Eligibility (Included):
APA® – 35 General (Home Study)
Psychologists lead challenging lives. If there’s not enough time in a day to provide services, where do you find the time to continue to hone in your skills and stay on top of new developments?
That’s where we come in! With our APA CE Library for Psychologists, Social Workers & Mental Health Professionals, you can access exceptional on-demand video content that allows you to meet your general (home-study) CE requirements from your office, home or wherever you happen to be, easily and cost-effectively.
We believe that a well-rounded practitioner should be exposed to an array of highly relevant topics like ADHD, Collaboration, Social Skills, Evidence-Based Interventions, Behavior, Transition, Ethics and others that are typically not offered during conferences and other CE opportunities.
The APA CE Library for Psychologists, Social Workers & Mental Health Professionals 3-month subscription includes:
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: 5 CEs
- ADHD Literature Review: Treatment of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: Overview of the Evidence (1 Hour)
- ADHD Training Webinar Series- Module 1:ADHD Assessment and Diagnosis Across Settings (2 Hours)
- ADHD Training Webinar Series- Module 2: ADHD Management- Psychopharmacology ( 2 Hours)
Behavior: 6 CEs
- Decreasing Problem Behavior with a FBA: Part 1 (2 Hours)
- Decreasing Problem Behavior with a FBA: Part 2 – The Intervention and Behavior Support Plan (2 Hours)
- Severe Problem Behaviors (2 Horus)
Collaboration: 4 CEs
- Multidisciplinary Collaboration Series- Module 1: IEP Team Multidisciplinary Collaboration (2 Hours)
- Multidisciplinary Collaboration Series- Module 4: Psychologists & ABA (2 Hours)
Ethics: 2 CEs
- Ethics Training – Ethics of Supervision in the Field of Applied Behavior Analysis (MARCH 2016) (2 Hours)
Evidence-Based Interventions: 8 CEs
- Implementing Treatment Plans and Lesson Plans (2 Hours)
- Peer-mediated Interventions: More Than Just Play Skills (2 Hours)
- Video Modeling and Video Prompting as a Treatment Intervention (2 Hours)
- Active Student Responding: Increasing Learner’s Motivation and Self-Monitoring (2 Hours)
Social Skills & Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD): 6 CEs
- Social Skills Part 1: Toddler to Preschool Social Skills (2 Hours)
- Social Skills Part 2: Elementary Social Skills Predictors of Future Success (2 Hours)
- Social Skills: Cool Ideas for Cool Kids (2 Hours)
Transition: 4 CEs
- Transition in Practice Series with Dr. Peter Gerhardt: Planning for Transition (Middle School to High School) (4 Hours)
Our APA CE Library for Psychologists, Social Workers & Mental Health Professionals offers the following benefits:
- Meet Virtually 100% of your General CE requirements in one library! (Check with your specific state requirements)
- 24×7 Unlimited access to all Video Trainings
- No need to read articles to earn Continuing Education
- Available on computer and mobile devices
- 100% CE processing included
- Digital CE certificates available within 24 hours after demonstrating mastery
- Dedicated customer support team
Each purchase corresponds to 1 user license/access. Only the user assigned to a subscription will be able to access the trainings and obtain CEUs from the webinars.
The license code is valid for 3 months.
Financial – Presenters maybe employees of Step By Step, or under an independent contractual agreement with Special Learning and/or as Special Learning’s strategic partner. Presenters and researchers may or may not receive honorarium financial compensation.
Non-Financial – No relevant non-financial relationships exist. Special Learning, publisher of products for SLPs, BCBAs, and other professionals, and Special Learning or Step By Step funded these training webcasts.
For cancellations and refunds, please see our policy HERE.