BACB® – 24 Type II, Ethics, and Supervision
QABA® – 24 General, Ethics, and Supervision
APA® – 3 General (Home Study)
Our 2018 Webinar Recordings is a premium annual subscription library that provides users access to recordings of all the webinars broadcasted live in the year 2018.
This library includes the following recorded titles:
- Ethics in Schools: Review of Ethics Landscape with Jon Bailey, BCBA-D
- Ethics in School Scenarios and QA
- Ethics in Schools: Compliance: Opportunities and Challenges in Adhering to the BACB Ethics Code in School-Based Settings
- Ethics in Schools: Program Modifications with Jon Bailey, Ph.D., BCBA-D
- Ethics in Schools: Best Practices with Jon Bailey, Ph.D., BCBA-D
- Ethics Code in Action: Sections 1.0 to 3.0 Ethics of Fraudulent Billing
- Ethics of Medicaid Fraud
- Ethics of Medicaid Fraud: Scenarios and Q&A with Dr. Jon Bailey, BCBA-D webcast
- SLP & ABA Collaboration Series: Using Collaboration to Generate Best Outcomes… Quicker
- Supervision Webinar Series: Developing Essential Foundational Repertoires in Supervisees (Module 1)
- ADD/ADHD Training Series: Q&A with Dr. Ronald T. Brown, Ph.D.
- ADHD Literature Review: Treatment of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: Overview of the Evidence
Subscription includes cost for CEUs for BCBAs, BCaBAs and BCBA-Ds and QABA Certificants.
For cancellations and refunds, please see our policy HERE.