Reminder: You NEED to watch the entire video before you take the quiz. This is REQUIRED for your Continuing Education Units to be accepted by the Certification Board.
Psychologists and Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs® ) often work with the same student or client in the school and clinic settings. Both fields share the same ultimate goal for the client: “Meaningful functional and socially-significant change.”
Each profession has it’s own area of expertise in evidence-based modalities in helping the student/client achieve his/her goals. Differences and misunderstandings can create tension, confusion and decrease progress.
- Identify the role of a Psychologist School/Clinic settings
- Identify the role of a Behavior Analyst in School/Clinic settings
- Describe the history and competencies of both professions
- Identify common terminology of Psychologists and BCBAs
- List best practices in collaboration to achieve greater outcomes for the client/student
Downloadable Tool:Who are school Psychologists